Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Men of Gravity and learning

I love compliments. If there's anything I live more than compliments it's Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream, but that's a different story.

Take a look at the title: Men of Gravity and Learning

I think that just sounds cool. The funny thing is that I'm not really sure who these people are. The only blog they really own themselves at GunPlaces seems to be one about replacing the M-16.

I'm not really too sure how I got on their list either. I'm not a gun nut or anything. I don't own a gun. I don't blog about guns. I'm not even an NRA member. Don't get me wrong though, I love guns. There's something magical in the squeeze timing that goes along with your figure-eights when you're holding your breath midway through expulsion. Okay, maybe I am a bit of a gun nut, more of a rifle nut, but there's not too many people who know about it. I'm rather passive about it.

A.D.D. MOMENT: Hey! We're planning a "blog-shoot" shortly after Easter around the Bellingham, WA area. We haven't worked out the details yet, but I'm thinking we'll have about six bloggers there. Most of them are related to me. I'm not sure who's going to be coordinating the shindig yet, but if you're interested you can e-mail me and I'll try and keep you in the loop about it.

So anyway, as I was saying, The other's that are listed under Men of Gravity and Learning are as follows:

American Warmonger
Anti-Idiotarian Rotweiler
Bastardsword (Also mentioned with me under 2004 best Essayists for the blog awards)
Freedomsight
IMAO
Instapundit (A true Alliance member should never link to Evil Glenn)
Kim Du Toit
The Llama Butchers
One Fine Jay
Starhawk
Texas T-Bone

My, my! That's a nice looking list of individuals. They've got several links to military bloggers as well, but these are currently the only people in this category. The only think I think I can say to this is...Thank-you Gun Places!

No comments: