Tuesday, January 04, 2005

An Ogre of a blogger

Ogre, from Ogre's Politics and Views, has signed my guestmap. I'm really happy that he did. I keep on forgetting to put him on the roll. The map is sort of like my little yellow sticky on the web. It reminds me to do things. I was planning on blogrolling him a couple of months ago. It's funy how people can run around similar circles of blogs and never really run into each other.

Anyway, I don't know if what I'm about to say will come out as a good compliment but a compliment is my intention: "Ogre mostly reminds me of me." If he ever gets a "what people are saying" section, I hope it's good enough material for him. Maybe he could put it in that sidebar on the right side of his blog that only IE users get? (Go check in IE and in Firefox/Mozilla for the difference.)

No comments: