Thursday, January 13, 2005

The Daou Report

Cruising through my daily hits from Sitemeter, I noticed a slight boost in average daily traffic. Digging a little deeper, I noticed about 80% of my links were coming from The Daou Report.

If you're not familiar with the Daou Report, it's sort of a quick grab of what different bloggers are saying within the last 12 hours or so. This is a rather cool idea and has already proven to boost my readersip by more than a few. I think I'll be suggesting my articles to them on a frequent basis. It's already recieved proven results.

For those of you reading this who have come from The Daou Report please stay a while. Everyone's welcome. I hadn't expected company so the place is a bit untidy. (take not of the cluttered right sidebar and lack of much recent substance.) I'll have a decent post or two up for everyone to nibble on during their visit. I just wasn't expecting company. You see, the website quote placed on The Daou Report:
"The Left swore that if Bush were re-elected, we'd see death camps, oppression, and an end to America as we know it. Stunned by this revelation, of how easily my dreams of rounding up leftists and doing downright evil things to them could be attained, I salivated, waiting for Election Day. If Bush doesn't get cracking soon, I'm going to be disappointed."

Wasn't really mine. It was a comment left by reader who signed my guestmap. His blog is Mr. Beamish's Crankfiles. I was just posting a link update with my usual commentary and welcome when I got linked. If you want to go over to his site because of his comment feel free, I don't mind. If you'd like to peruse the site here I don't mind that either.

So relax, talk amongst yourselves while I get the drinks and "whore devour"(spelling) ready for your consumption.

No comments: