Sunday, January 02, 2005

Linkus Updatus

Okay, I have been neglecting this for a while, but I'm going to do it.

First off:

Brodie, over at Radiocyborg is back in action. If you think I'm a warmonger you ain't seen nuthin' yet. He's also my first born blogson.

Speaking of blogsons, I guess since Second Hand Hate Speech is Brodie's blogson that makes him my blog grandson. Anyway, he has a whole three posts up...we need to get him drunk more often.

Now for the required posts:

Remember, if you sign my guest map you get visited, given a quick blog review and blogrolled.

First is Roberto at Baños Equador came by a while ago and is probably wondering what gives by now. Well, I'm lazy. It happens during the holidays. Of course, he's probably been too busy partying down there in Baños. See, his site is devoted to the promotion of tourism in Baños, Equador. He's got a few photographer freinds that post pictures on his site, and they all look absolutely wonderful. If you need to take a South American vacation, may I suggest Baños, Equador?

Tho only other blogger gutsy enough to pin me was The American Patriot over at Patriots for Bush. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this guy is not a liberal or a progressive. Something cool that I want him to teach me is how to put that little gif file in the URL bar. I've always thought it was cool but never knew how to do it. Go check it out if you don't know what I'm talking about.

We all sort of figured that there would be an attrition after the elections were over and we were right. Three people will be leaving my blogroll today due to either a lack of blogging (BlogWOL) or a blogicide note.

RightWingSpic left us a blogicide note. Farewell. You will be missed. You are always welcome back.

Pops Tops is no more. This was my dad's site. He has found that he really does not have the time to do this anymore. You'd never think that a retiree would be so busy!

Doug over at Loose Coin has not been to his site in ages. It appears that he is guilty of being BlogWOL...or is that AWOBlogging? It's not really that relovent. He brought us the great term "appeasemonkeys".

I guess this wraps up this update. Remember to keep on bloggin'. Someday we may even reach the 62 percent of those on the internet that don't know what a blog is!

No comments: