Monday, November 15, 2004

I DID IT!!!

If you'll take your eye's to the right side of the screen. Yes, the red part. You will notice that my links menu has changed once again. It's not quite as clean but it is now FireFox freindly. Many of you really wouldn't care but after some sitemeter review I noticed about 13% of my traffic was using Firefox. I know that probably equates to two users but that would be two users I ordinarily wouldn't have.

Th new mouse-over effect is courtesy of Dynamic Drive.If anyone has any problems with the new mouse-over effect or anything else you can kiss my white, hairy, stinky ass. You really don't want to know how long it took me to get the new code to work right.

Enjoy the new look.

...Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I just added FeedBurner as well. So You're into that kind of thing you're welcome to it.

No comments: