Saturday, December 04, 2004

Protrusions from Poland

Going through my links from Sitemeter today I noticed a link from a forum. So, me being the curious guy I am wanted to know what people think of me. (It's not like people are normally bashfull of doing it to my face though.) So I click the link and end up here. Has anyone ever heard of Gazeta.pl? It's some polish thing but don't speak the language. Unfortunately, Babelfish doesn't have a translator for them. I must really be doing something right. I'm getting "Buck Fush" people all the way from Poland! Te english quote was something I didn't even write but sounds good enough to print anyway. Here goes:
"Canadian border farmers say it's not uncommon to see dozens of sociology professors, animal rights activists and Unitarians crossing their fields at night. "I went out to milk the cows the other day, and there was a Hollywood producer huddled in the barn," said Manitoba farmer Red Greenfield, whose acreage borders North Dakota. The producer was cold, exhausted and hungry. "He asked me if I could spare a latte and some free-range chicken. When I said I didn't have any, he left. Didn't even get a chance to show him my screenplay, eh?"

In an effort to stop the illegal aliens, Greenfield erected higher fences, but the liberals scaled them. So he tried installing speakers that blare Rush Limbaugh across the fields. "Not real effective," he said. "The liberals still got through, and Rush annoyed the cows so much they wouldn't give milk."

Anyone who can speak polish would be helpful. My intrest has been piqued.

No comments: