Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Rock the Vote!

Well, it's week three as my reign as King of blogs, and I face some of the stiffest competition yet. It does not appear that I will be able to rest on my laurels with this one. Both of the pretenders have excellent website design. I'm not sure that my regular works will fair that well against them either.

I have two potential saving graces:

1. My challenge piece could completely blow their doors off. I've been pretty good with this part before, but there's no telling what the judges will be expecting from a returning king.

2. I need your votes and trackbacks. Currently, I'm tied in the vote category. I need you to go vote, and vote often. Did you know that you can vote multiple times throughout the day? You can vote about every three hours. As for trackbacks, no one has provided one this week, and it was the category that really put me over last week. Never underestimate the power of a little blurb. Three points are three points. I'll take them any way I can get them.

Hail to the king!

Need more incentive? How's this:
If I don't win I will subject everyone to a photo of myself in a THONG! Teach, your Hillary and Boxer photos are bad, but you should not subject the world to this. Rock the vote!

No comments: