Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Blogger News Network

About a week and a half ago I was approached by Robert Hayes from Let's Try Freedom. He has started a project that has been a long time coming and well overdue. You see, many of the bloggers on the internet, okay most of the bloggers in the internet have a talent for the written word. Many of these people are published writers but remain unknown. Many others are working on improving their writing ability so that they can become published. Still others have just got a natural gift for writing and it shows.

This is where The Blogger News Network comes in. BNN is a site devoted to the exceptional articles and news reports written strictly by bloggers like you and me. It is a place for all of those who fall into the above categories to showcase their talents. His standards are not that high either. Heck, they let me in.

They do have some serious talent there as well. Being a blogger I'm prone to dropping names and such so here goes:

First off, I'd like to note that Dean Reese at Blue Glow Worm, one of my competitors for KotB is also a contributor. I'm sure if Michael McLees at Thoughts of Mike applied he'd be accepted as well. After the death threat, I've been delving a bit into his site and have found some pretty quality stuff. That would make an entire BNN staffed tournament!

Okay, enough with the obligatory sucking up. On to the other bloggers I'm familiar with:

John Burgess from Crossroads Arabia
William N. Kilarjian and Aaron Margolis from Pardon My English
Jane Novak from Armies of Liberation (My Blogmother)
Doug Payton of Considerettes
Mark Radulich from Progressive Conservatism
Stacy L. Harp from Mind & Media (I blogged about her a couple days ago.)

Pant! Pant! Okay, that's enough. I'm about halfway down the list. There's more people I know on the list, but I'm sure you get the point by now. If you want to read some good articles written by some good people BNN is the place to do it. If you want to be one of the bloggers getting your articles read BNN is the place to do it. Before the site was instalanched yesterday they were already taking in around 200 hits a day from a site no older than a couple of weeks. Now that the site has been instalanched there's no telling how much readership will happen.

If you haven't already followed one of the above links to Blogger News Network Here's another one: LINK

No comments: