Friday, March 25, 2005

I just can't leave well enough alone

Well, I've made the major change to my site layout. If need be, I can change it back at the drop of a hat. My blog site is sort of like my sketch pad for ideas.

Speaking of ideas, my next major task will be moving the sidebars from the right to the left, staggering them and matching the towers to the top of my sidebars.

Let me know if it would be too much. I wouldn't want to offend anyone.

Almost forgot, Today I'll by flying out to Washington state to meet up with family. Depending on how things go I may be blogging a bit less than usual. I thought of bringing in a gnome to help with the rif-raf while I'm out, but we all know how that ends up.

My old offer of having a second blogger for the blog still stands. If you're willing to give up your own blog I may be willing to give you half of the proceeds*


*This site does not take in any money.

No comments: