Monday, October 18, 2004

Kerry stinks internationally Part Trois (3)

Junk Yard Blog has found something that I don't think I can pass up on. I'm giving him serious props for his finds.

Japan has taken note of the comments Senator Kerry made about bilateral talks and is none too happy:

(edited by JYB)
(Source is here)


Liberal Democratic Party Secretary General Tsutomu Takebe said Friday there will be trouble if Democratic challenger John Kerry beats incumbent George W. Bush in the U.S. presidential election.

Takebe, who is seen as a right-hand man of Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi, told a Nippon Broadcasting System radio program, referring to the Nov. 2 presidential election, "It would mean trouble if it is not President Bush. Mr. Kerry is trying to address the North Korean problem bilaterally. That is totally out of the question."

---

The DPJ [an ankle-biting opposition party] said [Prime Minister] Koizumi's expressing support for Bush is an interference in the domestic affairs of the United States.

Koizumi told reporters Thursday, "I don't want to interfere with another country's election but since I'm well-acquainted with President Bush, I want him to carry on."



It appears that both political parties prefer Bush to Kerry but Takabe made specific mention to Kerry's bilateral talks are totally out of the question. If I remember right I made mention of this before. Maybe it was here? I really hate to say I told you so....no I don't. I love to say I told you so, who am I kidding. For all you lefties out there: I TOLD YOU SO! When will people start listening to the load of sewage that eminates from Kerry's mouth? If you've been paying attention he's really good at sticking his foot in it. Not with little misquotables like Bush but full on "what the hell was he thinkings".

JYB finished his article up with a beautiful piece on the Phillippines. Lets just say that what I gave here was a teaser/trailer to the real article. Go read it or I'll hack your machine and make it your home page.

No comments: