Monday, October 25, 2004

I've been busted



Pusillanimous Wanker caught me in a falsehood in the immediately preceeding article. No SCUD missiles have been found or launched at Kuwait. The missiles launced at Kuwait were either Silkworms, Seersuckers, Ababil-100's, Volga/SA-2's, or Al Samoud variants.

Of these types, Al Samoud variants are the only types capable of going over the 150KM, UN mandated, launch distance. They were known to be in country with some of them being destroyed, but I confess that I do not know if any of them escaped destruction and were subsequently launched. We had verification of half of them being destroyed but I have no proof of the second half. If Pusillanimous Wanker would like to go for broke and pull that rabbit out of a hat I'll change my blog name to PUSILLANIMOUS WARWANKER III for the rest of the week. (This whole link challenge thing is getting kind of fun. I got him last week on one here.)

(comments a page below, as per the deal)
















































No comments: