Monday, April 11, 2005

Stress sucks

Well, I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be able to get done this week. I'm going to be rather busy with things. What things you may ask?

1. I need to get my last class registered (which is overbooked) so I can graduate. Did I mention that today is the last day of registration?

2. The IRS wants $910 for tax year 2003 because they recieved a W2 from the Navy I left in 2002. Calling the Navy (DFAS Cleveland) they informed me that I owe 1,900 due to overpayment. I need to call DFAS Denver (Which is cloded today due to a blizzard.) in order to fix my W2 because they were the ones who sent out the fraudulent W2.

3. My subcontractor was dropped from our contract and we need to put in our resumès to the primary contractor if we want to keep our jobs. It's not too big of a deal but employment concerns are always very stressfull.

4. Wait for the next thing to break in the house. If anyone out there owns a home you will understand what I'm talking about. We've just been through some circuit breakers (small cost but big stress if you don't know what it is. We thoght the water heater had gone out.) and a complete replacement of our AC and Heat pump system. A crack was fixed in our car window today as well. What's next?
5. The thing I forgot. There's always something.

Please pray for the job to offer me a huge raise and everything else to work itself out the way the lord had intended.

Stress sucks.

No comments: