Thursday, April 07, 2005

Five Questions Meme

William Teach over at Pirate's Cove hooked me up with the five questions meme. This is how it goes:

1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me”. The first five commenters will be the participants.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions.
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. (Write your own questions or borrow some.)

Here were the five questions. I'll split them up into separate posts. Anyone who knows me understands that I have this problem with my fingers: there is no off button.

1. If you could be any superhero, which one would you be?
Kyle Raynor, the new Green Lantern.

Everyone loved Hal Jordan as Green lantern. I hated his guts to the core. He was some smart jock hotshot that was given everything. He took advantage of it and never paid a price. It was a bad example of the cool group.

The Kyle Raynor style GL is different. For him it runs off of his creativity. Whatever he can make in his mind it can happen with his ring. I think that would be absolutely awesome for me. Being a big geek, I've actually laid awake at night imagining what I could have done with the GL ring in this or that situation. It makes anything that you can dream up. It feeds off of your imagination. That has got to be the coolest superpower that money can buy. Not even for the "anything at your fingertips" aspect of things, but for the inventive, thought provoking nature of it.

No comments: