Monday, August 16, 2004

My alter ego

My CCNP professor is making me do some weird xml blog thing on this site. I didn't think that many people knew about this place other than internet weenies...Well...I guess he's an internet weenie so I guess it's okay. Just thought it was sort of ironic that a couple of weeks after I start blogging a professor of mine has the class start up a blog on the exact same site. Anyway, my geek side will be portrayed at: http://jhbol.blogspot.com Currently, the only stuff that's there are a couple of xml hierarchy trees for the class but will eventually have some xml research stuff and later still (once class is over) I'll turn it into a standard techno-geek blog.

One last note: The nuke post is nearing completion. It'll be done on Monday night I promise. I am planning on expending about a full college term paper worth of digital ink on this. I've written a few of term papers before but this is the first one I'm doing just for fun (maybe I'm ill, research=fun?). After this one, let me know what you think and I'll either continue with more of them or just get back to the basics.

(quick last note: the spell check here recognizes "blogging" as "flogging". Talk about subliminal.)

No comments: