Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Beslan Memorial site

The Beslan, Russia Memorial site has been created and all of the posts I have recieved have been included. The web address is: http://beslanmemorial.blogspot.com .

Much of the original formatting from the original site has been lost as we all used different editors for things. If you have issues with the way your posts read let me know and I'll turn you into an editor.

If you have any suggestions as to something that should be added let me know and I'll turn you into an editor.

If you feel you could help with the overall site design, let me know and I'll turn you into an editor. (get the idea? I could use some HTML help to make everything look a bit more professional. I work network security, not web development.)

If you would like to add some comments to the site let me know and I'll post them or...I can turn you into an editor.

I know that the site has no links and I will add everybody who has contributed later this week.

Thank you to everybody that wrote about this atrocity. I hope it is appreciated by those affected by loss.

Again, here's the link: http://beslanmemorial.blogspot.com

No comments: