Sunday, February 13, 2005

Time for change?

No, I'm not asking about "world change". I'm just asking if enyone is getting tired of looking at the way my blog is laid out. One thing I'm going to do, probably right after I finish this post, is make both sidebars even in width. Sure, that's a miniscule change. It's nothing much. Now is the timeto tell me how much this or that really sucks on my blog. Just don't tell me it sucks though. Tell me why it sucks and what I can do to fix it.

I would be elated if someone came back and said "you need to cange the colors to X" or "the blog title could use a bit better of a graphic" or even "your sidebars are too wide and the little red, white and blue pattern between the sidebars needs to be scrapped. Now is the time to be ruthless about my site. Don't hold back. I can take it.

Consider this a call for help. If no one answers I'll be changing the color motif to hot pink, doodoo brown and midnight black with a hot steaming turd for a backdrop. We wouldn't want that now would we?

No comments: