Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Christmas preperations

As you can plainly see, I've changed yet again. Welcome to the basics of my Christmas motif. I'll be adding some other stuff later. Maybe some holly. An elephant and donkey kissing under the mistletoe or something goofy like that. Let me know if something doesn't work in Firefox/Mozilla/Opera/IE/WebTV (Yes, Mr. WebTV guy. I know your watching. I know if you've been bad or good too. HO HO HO!). I'm at work and can only see IE.

So, with the new look comes another quandry: Christmas stuff.

Here's your opportunity to just rant about the pains of Christmas. Let me start it off. So who's the marketing genious that came up with all the stinking lights? I'm sort of curious how many people fall off of roofs, bake themselves, catch their house on fire, etc. I'll post the better horror stories below. Starting here:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: