Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Thank you

Well, I should have done this yesterday but was way too busy to think. Now that I've been able to assemple my thoughts, I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me, trackbacked, left nice comments, or otherwise pledged your support. You know who you are, but others do not, so here goes the list of people I know about:

FlightPundit
Daisy Cutter
Patty-Jo
Julie with a B (and all three of her work computers)
R-Cubed
Holy TornadoPirate's Cove
Silver Surfer 9090
Dr. Sanity
West Coast Chaos

If I missed your name let me know and I'll fix it.

Again, thank-you everybody!

I would also like to thank the judges for being wonderful sports about my constant abuse of the english language. If I ever need an editor I'll know where to turn.

Songstress7 from News From the Great Beyond (I still can't remember your real name.)
Ogre from Ogre's Politics and Views
Pietro From SmarterCop

The judges are only part of this though. I would like to thank the people that run this whole she-bang:

Nick Queen (Who is a real king among men...and just nominated me for the promised land!)
Christweb (who seems to be down.)
King of Fools

Most of all, I'd like to thank all of Munuviana for hosting such an event. Without them none of this would be possible. (Does this qualify as suck up points for the Ellis Island vote?)

No comments: