Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Cramming more stuff into the blog

Yes folks! I've managed to pack just one more thing into my blog. I have put my resume in HTML and linked to it directly under my profile. I also moved the posts about me moseover section there as well.

As for my blog development, I've done:



Currently in development are:


I'm sure you have noticed all but one of these use the same template. Don't worry about that. I can do multiple styles. For some reason, people just like the style that fits the screen.

So, now that you've seen my portfolio, do you feel like I'm ready to go pro? Looking over at Web-Divas and Elegant Webscapes, I'm not that far off the mark when it comes to professional design. In fact, I've got the marketing idea to cater to guys, since everyone else is doing girls. What do you think?

No comments: