Friday, March 11, 2005

Double Standards

This just in: Daniel Baldwin missed the last episode of "Celebrity Fit Club" due to his addiction on pain killers!

Please notice that I have no link for you. That's because it didn't make the news. The only way I found out about it was because my wife was watching Extra! and I just happened to catch his on-air confession.

Try as I might, I keep Googling "pain killer addiction fat guy" and all I get is Limbaugh. The only good information I'm getting from this is the Freepers. Can anyone else spell hypocrisy?

Before you go all stupid on me and start saying that actors and respected talk show hosts need to be held to different standards, rethink what you're about to say. The Baldwin family was one of the front running celebrity entities for the sKerry campaign. But hey, I'm sure Limbaugh pissed more people off so it's okay, right?

Just another example of flip-flopping, self-serving, hypocritical libbo whack jobs that run the media.

No comments: