Monday, March 02, 2009

Back to The Start

Background:
Well, here I am again. I've been around the block. I've done several different blogs in all forms and methods. Blogspot blogs, group blogs, guest blogs, (kinda)high profile blogs, left/right blogs, blog coalitions, etc., etc. and I've even quit a few times. So I'm going to try and come back again, on the original blog I started with years ago. We'll see how it goes from here.

Current angle:
I'm not a liberal or a conservative anymore, but tend to lean to the right. My dad's part of the RNC up in Washington State, so I'm biased to that angle of things. I'm willing to listen to just about anybody with a rational thought in their head. I've been in the trenches with some of the best/worst and prefer not to go back to it. If it's possible I'd love to see discussion rather than debate, help instead of hate. The world is not now and never has been a place where a simple "yes or no" was the best action. There's always shades of gray that should be sought out. I plan on looking at issues from a different perspective, not what everybody wants to shove down my throat.

Pace:
I'll post when I have something I'd like to talk about. It may be daily or it may be weekly. I can't say how often it will be, but I can say I'll do my best to look at solving problems and not picking a side. Gathering data and observing the flow of things tends to give you a better perspective on a subject, so don't expect a "first run" item come off this site. I'd prefer to post nothing than post a knee-jerk reaction.

Readership:
I'm not expecting too much on the way of readers. I'm not planning on pushing to become big or anything. I might visit a few people from time to time, but I probably won't make it too much of a habit. I don't plan on prostituting myself for a higher hit count. I will, however, visit those who visit me.

Content:
Politics and political strategy will probably prevail. Other things will come up that I think are cool, so I'll probably post on some of them as well. I probably won't talk about cutesy things, like puppies or relationships or children much, but I reserve the right to change my mind if I feel it's important.

And so it begins anew...

1 comment:

Ali said...

why you given up posting?