Thursday, January 20, 2005

SHUT UP!

Okay, I turned the little song thing off. I thought it might be getting annoying to some people. If I'm mistaken I can turn it back on. Heck, I'll even do requests! Maybe I could figure out to link to a live stream someday?

Anyway, for now it's off.let me know yea or nay. Free democracy and all that jazz.

Something else I figured out that Charlie let me know works is the big red W in place of the standard web picture on the URL bar. It works in Firefox and Mozilla but not IE or bloglines. If anyone knows how to fix that let me know. I'm always open to suggestions.

The last thing I've been thinking about doing is adding some sort of "What people are saying" section. Is that overdone or is it still an alright thing to do. (I've got so much sidebar now I don't know what to do with it all!)

No comments: